DAF XF EURO 6
The new XF: the benchmark for long distance road transport. Designed for maximum transport efficiency.
With all new 12.9 litre PACCAR MX-13 and 10.8 litre PACCAR MX-11 engines for Euro 6. A completely new chassis.
A new, attractive exterior design and a renewed interior. The XF is the best ever, for operators and drivers.
The best truck for the operator
New Euro 6 PACCAR MX-13 and MX-11 engines
• Maximum reliability and durability
• High performance
• Low fuel consumption
Optimised on weight for maximum payload
Completely new chassis
• Smart component layout
• Fuel tank capacity up to 1,500 litres
• New cab and axle suspension for excellent vehicle stability
Low operating costs
• Service intervals up to 150,000 km
• Focus on low vulnerability
• Excellent cooling and optimized air flow
• AS-Tronic gearboxes with EcoRoll and Fast Shift
• New rear axle and new gear ratios
• Driver Performance Assistant as standard on all versions
Design meets functionality
When developing the new XF, DAF continued to build on its much admired cab concept, which is renowed for
its spaciousness and practical comfort.
• A completely redesigned front – together with new mud guards, fenders and side skirts
– ensure a very modern appearance
• Maximum attention was paid to aerodynamics and optimising airflows
• The new headlights with optional LED technology are a first in the truck industry.
With the largest light output, maximum life and minimum energy consumption.
Drivers deserve the bestWhen creating a truck to roll on into the future, one must think ahead.
So we started with an open mind for the drivers future needs. Providing more comfort, more safety.
Changing the concept of a drivers workplace.
If everyone can work from his own living room today, shouldn’t a driver be also entitled to that possibility?
This may sound odd. But it is what we did: changing a driver’s workspace into his living room.
PACCAR MX-13 Euro 6 engine
Meeting the Euro 6 emission legislation was just one of the development drivers behind the PACCAR MX-13 engine.
Of course, we wanted it to be extremely reliable and durable. It should also have a fuel economy at favorable
Euro 5 ATe level and have the highest drivability with loads of torque. The PACCAR MX-13 holds a mix of proven
state of the art technology and smart technical innovations. It is available with 303 kW/410 hp, 340 kW/460 hp
and 375 kW/510 hp and torques of 2,000, 2,300 and 2,500 Nm within a broad range from 1,000 and 1,425 rpm.
All this power goes to our new gearboxes. The AS Tronic automated transmission has unique features,
including EcoRoll (truck rolling downwards with an idling engine) and FastShift (no clutch disengagement between 11th
and 12th gear) to further enhance fuel efficiency. The newest generation Intarder 3 has higher output at lower speeds.